Tuesday, November 15, 2011

senarai nama baru SC (AKHAWAT SAHAJA!)

SC TAHUN 3

p/s
- list nama ni adalah list nama terbaru daripada mentor council
- pada yang namanya tiada, boleh inform pada SR lecture masing2

jzkk

In Bukhari and Muslim it is narrated from Abu Huraira that the Prophet (s) said, 
"As my servant thinks about Me so will I be for him. I am with him if he will remember Me. If he calls on Me in himself I will call him in Myself, and if he calls on Me in a group of people, I mention him in a better group in My presence. If he approaches Me one handspan, I will approach him one arm's length; if he approaches Me one arm's length, I will approach him by a cubit; if he comes to Me walking, I will come to him running."

0 HoT sTufF:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More