Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Labeling...

Assalamualaikum wbt my dear friends,
Here, I would like to apologize for any mistake that I have done since the first time I was elected to be the 2nd moderator of our blog. particularly, I am so sorry for not being careful and meticulous in labeling each slide/ note that I have posted before.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
For everyone's kind information, I am still an amature in blogging and i will appreciate any constructive comment or suggestion from those who are well experienced in this field .
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Insha Allah, for the coming posts, I will post the slides/notes 1 by 1 (with respective labels) so that it will be easier for you to search for them and of course to facilitate your study. But for the previous ones, I will leave them as they were.

Thanks to those people who complained to me...
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

0 HoT sTufF:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More